Vincent - CD-S7 DAC - CD Player
The abbreviation DAC already indicates that it is possible to transfer external digital signals (optical, coaxial or USB) to the excellent Burr-Brown D/A converter PCM 1796, thus profiting from the fantastic analogue signal processing. The analogue signal is output fully symmetrically and processed along the signal route by means of Russian tubes.
- D/A Converter: 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz +/-0.5 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005 %
- Signal-Noise Ratio: > 94 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB
- Audio Output Vo. . . Read More