Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Musical Fidelity - M2si - Integrated Amplifier
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
75 Watt Integrated Amplifier
• A pair of large power supply capacitors for each channel
• Signal to Noise: >98dB ‘A’-weighted
• Inputs: 1 x CD, 1 x tuner, 1 x tape, 3 x auxilliary
• 1 x auxilliary includes switchable HT bypass
• Outputs: Variable RCA Pre-out, Fixed RCA tape/line out
• Full function remote with CD player control
• Freq. Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz
• THD: <0.014% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
• Dimensions (mm): 440(w) x 100(h) x 400(d)
• Weight 9.2kg (13kg packed)
The M2si integrated amplifier takes our peerless premium-amp experience and applies it to a more affordable price point. It boasts trickle-down technology from our mighty and legendary Titan flagship, plus other high-end touches such as solid metal controls. The M2si delivers 72 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 137 watts into 4 ohms. This means the M2si will drive a wide range of speakers, even power-hungry models.
Further flexibility is provided by the M2si's excellent connectivity, which includes six line-level inputs and switchable home-theatre throughput. It features a Class A preamp stage with its own, independant power supply, coupled with a discrete pair of power amps. In effect, this means the M2si offers the performance benefits of a pre/power configuration with the compact convenience of a one-box design.
Its performance is rock-solid, it's sonically well-rounded and it's comfortable with a wide array of speakers. And it's all served up in an elegant, no-nonsense package.