Totem Acoustic - Element Wood V2 - Centre Speaker
Crafted for extreme performance, the Element Wood is a center channel specifically designed for the Element Series. Equipped with two micro-machined and hand assembled Torrent™ 6-inch woofers, it is designed for extreme performance. Offering real soundscape integration, the Element Wood is the perfect complementary unit for a full surround application.
The Element Wood comes purposefully appointed with custom-designed and machined aluminum terminal back plates, precision machined reflex ports and fabulous platinum W.B.T. connectors (bi-wireable). Available in gleaming, luxurious, 4-coat polyester finishes: Dusk/Black or Ice/White.
The Element Series is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Element Series, for stunning synergy in surround setups.
- Unique architectural design and geometric conception
- Stunning multi-angled chassis
- Available in gleaming, luxurious, 4-coat polyester finishes
- Custom designed & machined aluminum terminal back plates
- Magnetic grills included
- Torrent™ 6-inch hand-assembled drivers
- Fabulous platinum W.B.T. connectors (bi-wireable)
- Revolutionary magnetic field technology
- Fully rear-damped 6-inch cone
|Frequency Response:||42 Hz – 22 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Woofer:||2 x 6″ Torrent|
|Tweeter:||1″ Titanium dome with 3/8″ aluminum faceplate|
|Dimensions (w x h x d):||27.5″ x 7.5 x 10.75 / 69.85 x 19.05 x 27.305|
|Placement from rear wall:||6″ to 5 feet|
|Placement distance apart:||N/A|
|Break-in Time:||200-300 hours|
|Crossover Frequency:||1st order on tweeter only|
|Speaker Terminals:||Bi-Wireable Platinum WBT|
|Weight:||22.94lb / 10.43kg|