The Musical Fidelity M5si is a true high end amplifier and made to bring your music to life. With 150 watts per channel and high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily and with very low distortion.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
• Configured as two mono blocs and preamp on one separate chassis
• Signal to Noise: 100dB ‘A’-weighted • Inputs: 1 x MM phono, , 1 x CD, 1 x tuner, 2 x aux
• 24bit/96kHz Asynchronous USB input
• 1 x auxilliary includes switchable HT bypass
• Outputs: Variable RCA Pre-out, Fixed RCA tape/line out • 12V Trigger in/out
• Full function remote with CD player control
• Freq Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz • THD: <0.010% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 440mm x 100mm x 405mm • Weight: 14.6kg