Bowers & Wilkins - CWM 7.3 S2 - In-Wall Speaker
The CWM 7.3 S2 features an integrated back box that optimizes its performance, cuts down on sound transference through walls, and also makes it easy to retrofit. Its design incorporates twin 150mm (6in) Aerofoil profile bass drivers, a 100mm (4in) Continuum cone FSTTM mid-range driver, and a Carbon Dome 25mm (1in) tweeter, all proven technologies shared with the acclaimed 700 Series range of loudspeakers. These outstanding transducers, when combined with high-quality, optimized, components on the crossover and a critically formed baffle constructed from glass-reinforced ABS, produce a truly remarkable in-wall speaker.
- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil profile bass cones
- Description: 3-way in-wall system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 2x ø100mm (4 in) Continuum cone mid/bass
- 2x ø150mm (6 in) Aerofoil profile bass
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 43Hz - 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 80Hz - 33kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- PMK: 7.3W
- Frame height: 29"
- Frame width: 11"
- Cut-out height: 28"
- Cut-out width: 9.9"
- Cut-out width w/PMK: 28.1
- Cut-out height w/PMK: 10.1"
- Depth (behind surface): 4.02"
- Protrusion: 0.28"
|Design||3-way in-wall system|
|Distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
<1% 80Hz - 33kHz
<0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
|Drivers||1x ø25mm (1 in) Carbon Dome high-frequency
1x ø100mm (4 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
2x ø150mm (6 in) Aerofoil profile bass
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Frequency Variance||-6dB at 43Hz and 33kHz|
|Impedance||8Ohms (minimum 3.1Ohms)|
|Sensitivity||90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Total Amp Power||Recommended 25W - 200W into 8Ohms on unclipped program|
|Tweeter||Carbon Dome tweeter|