Bowers & Wilkins - CCM7.5 S2 - In-Ceiling Speaker
Designed for down-firing, in-ceiling use, CCM7.5 S2 can be used as the left, center, right and rear-channel rear speakers in a discreet home cinema system. Its configuration includes a 25mm (1in) Carbon Dome tweeter and a 180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/ bass cone angled to the mounting surface, allowing for easy direction of the whole array towards the listener to ensure they hear the correct balance of sound. That way, the dialogue is crystal clear, and special effects come across accurately. Thanks to Bowers & Wilkins unique QuickDogs fixing method, installation is simple and if preferred, the supplied round grille can be replaced with an optional, square grille.
- Design: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum mid/bass
- 1x 25mm (1") Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x 180mm (7") Continuum cone mid/bass
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 25Hz - 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 32Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 70Hz - 33kHz
- <0.5% 100Hz - 28kHz
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (Minimum 4.8 Ohm)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 150W into 8 Ohm on unclipped program
- Recommended Back Box: BB 6C
- Square Grille Option (Sold Separately): GR68SQ
- Frame Diameter: 11.4"
- Depth (Behind Surface): 5"
- Cutout Diameter: 10"
- Protrusion: 0.33"
|Series||700 Series, Cinema 7 Series Marine Series|
|Design||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
<1% 70Hz - 33kHz
<0.5% 100Hz - 28kHz
|Drivers||1x ø25mm (1in) Carbon Dome high-frequency
1x ø180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/bass
|Frequency Response||32Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Frequency Variance||-6dB at 25Hz - 33kHz|
|Impedance||8Ohms (4.8Ohms minimum)|
|Sensitivity||90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Total Amp Power||Recommended 25W - 150W into 8Ohms on unclipped program|
|Tweeter||Carbon Dome tweeter|