Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Anthem - MCA 525 G2 - 5-Channel Power Amplifier
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
About the Anthem MCA 525 Gen 2
Multichannel muscle for your home theater
Anthem's MCA 525 Gen 2 is overbuilt to provide your five-speaker surround sound system with all the power it needs, and then some. It follows in the footsteps of the impressive first-generation MCA 525, with meaningful improvements. It's been completely redesigned, with shorter internal cabling that creates a smoother circuit pathway.
Why does that matter? Because a well-designed amplifier can do a better job of controlling the stop-start motion of your speakers' drivers, enhancing virtually every aspect of sound quality from deep bass, to dynamics, to sound staging.
Home theater hero
Usually power amps like this one are paired with A/V preamp/processors. Anthem's MRX Series home theater receivers have preamp outputs, so you can easily connect the MCA 525 Gen 2 and use it to drive your front left, right, and center channels, plus two back speakers or surrounds. That surge of added power does wonders for music and movie soundtracks.
Inside the Anthem sound
The MCA 525 Gen 2's rated power output provides a clue to this amp's unshakeable grip on the music. It produces 225 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 400 watts into 4 ohms and an incredible 600 watts into 2 ohms! There are two beefy toroidal transformers inside to ensure stable, noise-free performance.
And each channel has eight bipolar output transistors, to deliver loads of effortless high-current power. The typical A/V receiver uses only two output transistors per channel. Every feature has been optimized so that you'll hear clean, transparent sound emerging from an eerily quiet background.
Made in Canada, respected around the world
For more than two decades, Anthem has been making award-winning high-performance audio/video equipment for music and home theater. Anthem power amplifiers are designed, engineered, and built in Canada.
- 225 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.015% THD with all channels driven
- 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- 600 watts per channel into 2 ohms
- Class AB design with 8 high-current bipolar output transistors per channel for lower distortion
- dual low-noise, high-power toroidal transformers for stable, noise-free performance
- high-quality filter capacitors and advanced power supply regulators
- Advanced Load Monitoring™ technology monitors internal temperature, current, and voltage to ensure safe, uninterrupted operation
- 3-way on/off operation: manual, triggered, or signal-sensing auto on/off
- balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs for all five channels
- custom-designed binding post terminals accept bare wire, banana plugs, and spade lugs
- 3.5mm trigger in/out jacks allow the amplifier to be turned on or off remotely
- signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- detachable power cord
- designed, engineered, and manufactured in Canada
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/4"W x 6-5/8"H x 18-1/8"D
- weight: 61 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # 1412000032
What's in the box:
- 5-Channel power amplifier
- 70" AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Registration Card
- Note For Online Manual