Yamaha - NSSW200B - Subwoofer
The Yamaha NS-SW200 design combines superior operability and beauty and is a subwoofer that will match a wide range of speakers and interiors.
- PWM digital drive high efficiency amplifier and dual feedback circuit
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 20 cm (8") cone woofer
- Beautiful design will match a wide range of speakers and interiors
- Front control panel for easy control
- System control and Auto standby
New Twisted Flare Port Produces Clear And Tight Bass
The all-new Twisted Flare Port takes advantage of extensive subwoofer development experience.
The flared, gently twisting shape diffuses the vortexof air generated around the edge of the port, creating a smooth flow of air.
This reduces extraneous noise not present in the original input signal and provides clear, accurate low frequency reproduction.
From special effect sounds in movies to the atmosphere of a live venue, you hear bass that is clear, tight and realistic.
|Driver||20 cm (8?) cone|
|Output Power||130 W|
|Frequency Response||28?200 Hz|
|High-Efficiency Power Amplifier||Yes|
|Twisted Flare Port||Yes|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.3 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||290 x 306 x 351 mm; 11-3/8? x 12? x 13-7/8?|
|Weight||11.2 kg; 24.7 lbs.|