Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Sonos - Beam (Gen2) - Smart Soundbar
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
High Definition Sound
Enrich all your entertainment with the latest generation of our compact smart soundbar, now with Dolby Atmos.
Experience panoramic sound and crystal clear dialogue for shows, movies, and games. And when the TV is off, stream music and more from all your favorite services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2. Add speakers to create a wireless surround sound system and enjoy multiroom listening. Everything connects over WiFi.
Features and Specs
- All five Class-D digital amplifiers have been perfectly tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture.
- One center tweeter creates a crisp high-frequency response.
- Four elliptical midwoofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and maximize low-end output.
- Three passive radiators enhance low frequencies for balanced, powerful sound.
- The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control.
- Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos (Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby Atmos*, Dolby TrueHD*, Dolby Atmos (True HD)*, Multichannel PCM*, Dolby Multichannel PCM* (*HDMI eARC connection required.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded
- H x W x D - 2.72 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (69 x 651 x 100 mm)
- Finish : Black with matte finish, White with matte finish
- Weight : 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- LEDs : Lights on the product indicate connection, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
Power & Networking
- WiFi : Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- HDMI eARC : Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with the included HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the included Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
- Ethernet Port : 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Power supply : Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Infrared (IR) receiver : Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
- Sonos S2 : Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2 : Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Voice : Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- CPU : Quad Core, 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory : 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Sonos Beam (Gen 2), Power Cable I, HDMI Cable (4.9 ft/1.5 m), Optical Audio Adapter, Documentation