Krix Epicentrix MK2 is a centre channel speaker that produces exceptional vocal clarity.
Multiple 130mm bass drivers deliver punchy, ground-shaking bass energy. A 130mm midrange driver and 26mm tweeter complete the picture, reproducing vocals and sound effects with meticulous precision and depth that will defy the dimensions of your room.
The fully mitred construction combined with extra bracing results in a very strong and resonant free enclosure. Other updates include a brushed aluminum terminal plate with gold plated brass binging posts and a stylish scalloped edge grille.
- The Epicentrix Mk2, like the Neuphonix Mk2 has dual terminals for bi-wiring or bi-amping.
- Bring dialogue and special effects to life. Put yourself at the epicentre of the action.
- Power Handling: 50 – 300 Watts RMS Recommended Amplifier Power
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (min.4.3 Ohms)
- Dimensions: 233mm High x 910mm Wide x 370mm Deep
- Sensitivity: 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre