The framework is made of strong, lightweight metal and is easy to assemble with the convenience of adjustable screen tension included. All of our frames come standard with black velvet frame surfacing which is normally charged extra by other manufacturers. The velvet material eliminates the projector glare which an untreated metal frame reflects during use. The screen material is Elite's AcousticPro1080P2 acoustically transparent fabric. It produces a bright, accurate, and moire free image for projectors rated up to 1080p. The smallest screens have an 92" diagonal measurement that will dwarf most large screen displays while larger sizes go up to 150" for a truly larger-than-life presentation.
- Award winning Home Theater Screen with full tension uniformity
- Models available with CineWhite, CineGrey, CineGrey 5D (2D/3D), Wraith Veil (rear), and sound transparent AcousticPro1080P2, AcousticPro1080P3 material
- Anodized black aluminum frame with black velour surfacing to enhance the appearance with the stylish masked border that absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready on Cinewhite, CineGrey, CineGrey 5D, and AcousticProA1080P3 materials
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Available in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 84" - 226"
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- CineGrey 5D Screen Material: Flame Retardant- Complies with NFPA 701 Standards