NAD - CI8 150 DSP - Custom Power Amplifiers
The CI 8-150 DSP is NAD’s flagship distribution amplifier and de-signed to deliver the most sonically refined power available today with the stability and durability necessary to reside in a rack space. The HybridDigital™ nCore amplifier produces 8 x 150 watts per channel @ 8 Ohms and bridgeable to 4 X 280 watts @ 8 Ohms. Designed to fit in a 2U rack space, the CI 8-150 DSP delivers audio-phile level performance capable of offering highly detailed sound to the most demanding reference loudspeakers. In addition to a dual bus system and analog inputs, the CI 8-150 DSP offers a pair of optical and digital inputs.
The CI 8-150 DSP is a network controlled amplifier which allows the installer to configure and calibrate via a web based user interface. The User Interface offers access to a multi channel digital signal processing (DSP) providing detailed equalisation control. In addition, the UI offers insight into temperature and power status, as well as basic trouble-shooting functions like power cycling, factory resetting and updating.
Power Output: 8 Channels X 150 Watts @ 8 Ohms
The CI 8-150 DSP delivers high resolution amplification, designed for today’s rack mount applications.
Bridgeable to 4 Channels X 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms
• HybridDigital nCore amplifier delivers unmatched sonic performance
• Platform accessed through IP control
• Custom web UI manages DSP calibration,
• IP control and more
• Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
• Dual global Inputs/Outputs
• 2 x Optical and 2 x Coax Inputs
• 2U Rack height
• 0.5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
• 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
• Auto Sense Turn-on
• Universal AC Power Supply
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 90 x 435 mm
• Shipping Weight: 17.6kg