Musical Fidelity - MX VYNL - Phono Preamplifier
Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL Phono Pre Amplifier is a fully balanced, very high performance phono stage, able to operate with virtually any moving coil or moving magnet cartridge. With both traditional RCA inputs and our unique XLR fully balanced connection the MX-VYNL can be connected to 2 turntables simultaneously.
Offering a wide range of input impedance settings for moving coil cartridges as well as several capacitance settings for moving magnet units. Unlike many of our competitors units the MX-VYNL allows easy adjustment of these settings while playing. This allows easy experimentation and tuning to find the optimum setting for all your equipment.
The MX-VYNL also includes our renowned RIAA correction that offers extremely accurate results to beyond 80kHz. That may sound extreme, but there is a good deal of information above 20 kHz that needs correction. If it isn’t corrected, it will show itself as ringing and overshoot.
With both extraordinarily low noise and exceptional overload margin the MX-VYNL can comfortably handle even the most demanding of cartridges and satisfy the most discerning of listeners.
- State of the art MM/MC phono stage • Ultra low noise, very low distortion and extremely accurate RIAA
- Front panel adjustable input capacitance, input resistance, RIAA/IEC equalisation and +6dB gain
- MM input capacitance: 50pF, 100pF, 200pF, 300pF and 400pF
- MC input impedance: 10Ω, 20Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 200Ω, 400Ω, 800Ω, 1.2kΩ and 47kΩ
- Inputs: Single ended RCA and Balanced XLR • Outputs: Single ended RCA and Balanced XLR
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 220mm x 53mm x 240mm • Weight: 2.2kg