Krix - Epix - In-Wall Speaker
The Krix Epix In-Wall speaker has been developed to suit 45mm x 90mm or 35mm x 90mm timber stud wall construction.
A modified version of the award-winning Neuphonix / Epicentrix floor stander and centre channel combination - the Krix Epix combines high-level performance with discreet install appeal.
*SPEAKERS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*
- Left, Centre, Right configuration: 2 x Main Baffle + 1 x Centre Baffle.
- Stereo Configuration: 2 x Main Baffle
Extended high-frequency performance, dynamic midrange and deep bass extension are all attributes of this special in-wall design. Complete with mounting hardware, plasterboard edging and a solidly braced back enclosure - the Epix is the complete in-wall speaker for discerning listeners.
The fully enclosed back-box ensures that no matter where the Epix is installed - acoustic integrity will be maintained. The rear enclosure also stops rear sound radiation from the drivers being transferred to adjoining rooms.
The Epix can be used in dedicated home cinema rooms or multifunctional living environments.
- Power Handling: 50 – 300 Watts RMS Recommended Amplifier Power
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (min.4.3 Ohms)
- Dimensions: 1700mm High x 390mm Wide x 100mm Deep (main configuration)
- Sensitivity: 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre