Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 way floor-standing speaker characterised by its Lyre shape, a homage to its 'mother' Aida and at the same time a key element in functionality and aesthetically of high quality. The Lyre shaped cabinet ensures structural strength and control of spurious resonance, creating a listening experience that is clear, detailed and extremely dynamic; the front reflex conduct furthermore makes it easy to place in the listening environment by avoiding unwanted reflection with the rear wall.
- Loudspeaker System: 2.5 way floorstanding vented box
- Cabinet: Lute shape minimizes resonances
- Tweeter: 29 mm high definition precoated fabric dome driver with no ferrofluid. Sonus faber design.
- Mid-woofer: 1x180 mm driver. Free compression basket design and Curv cone. Ultra dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- Woofer: 1x180 mm driver. Free compression basket design and Curv cone. Ultra dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- Cross-over points: 250Hz-2.500Hz
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz-25.000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89 dB SPL
- Nominal impendence: 6 ohm
- Suggested Amplifier Power Output: 40W – 250W without clipping
- Long-term max input voltage (iec-268-5): 22V rms
- Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 1107x340x437
- Weight (kg): 19,45 each
- Finish: Black or White