Rega - Elicit R - Integrated Amplifier
The Elicit-R has been designed and engineered to the highest standard. The Elicit-R will deliver the best possible audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup. Our recent development work in amplifier design circuitry has allowed us to further advance the Elicit-R performance by using new and improved power amplifier circuits.
The Elicit-R held the title of What Hi-Fi? Best Stereo amplifier for three years in a row.
The Perfect Blend of Power and Control
Combined with FET discrete line level pre-amplifiers and a programmable stepped attenuator volume control, the Elicit-R promises greater levels of performance and control over the delivery of power. The Elicit-R is supplied with the new Solaris system remote handset offering full control over this and all of the current range of electronics.
- 105 W per channel into 8 Ω
- 5 line inputs (4+ Switchable MM)
- Integrated high spec MM phono stage
- Solaris system remote
- Direct input
- Record out
- Pre-amp out
- DC protection and thermal cut out
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Power Output : 105 W per channel into 8 Ω, 127 W per channel into 6 Ω
- Input Sensitivity : 105 W into 8 Ω
- Line Inputs (Input 1 switch set to line) : 196 mV load 10 k
- Phono (Input 1 switch set to phono) : 2 mV load 47 k in parallel with 220 pF
- Record Output : 196 mV for rated inputs
- Pre-amp Output : 760 mV for rated inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 432 x 82 x 340 mm
- Weight : 13 kg