Pro-Ject - Signature 10 - Turntable
The Pro-Ject Signature 10 is a no-compromise, high-end turntable implementing both mass-loaded and magnetically-suspended principles.
The 3 isolation feet use opposing magnets so that the resonance-free, metal-granulate-filled plinth is entirely decoupled from the surface on which it rests. “TPE Pillows” decouple the machined aluminum sub-chassis from the plinth and further isolate the high-mass record platter. Precision-machined and TPE-damped, the platter is virtually resonance-free and runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball-bearing that’s, again, magnetically suspended.
The 10” single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. It’s widely adjustable and includes an array of counterweights so that virtually any cartridge can be mounted. All told, Signature 10 is an audiophile marvel that represents Pro-Ject’s championship in precision engineering as well as their deep appreciation for analog reproduction.
|Dimensions||35.4 × 47.5 × 19.5 cm|
- Mass-loaded belt-driven sub-chassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optimized, TPE-damped alloy platter
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Sophisticated drive system for heightened speed stability
- Signature 10 single-pivot tonearm
- Magnetically decoupled plinth