The Musical Fidelity M3si integrated amplifier produces high quality sound, has an extensive range of useful inputs and offers high reliability, compact size and a fair price.
With its strong 85 watts per channel, the M3si will drive a huge variety of appropriate loudspeakers. It has inputs for phono (MM), 4 line inputs and USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96 kHz.
The M3si’s sound is effortless, clear and sweet. It projects wide and deep images and has plenty of power to deliver excellent dynamic range.
The M3si is unconditionally stable and will drive any appropriate loudspeaker with ease.
Although it is Musical Fidelity’s lowest price amplifier, it embodies our hallmark values of uncoloured, stress-free sound, outstanding technical performance and great value for money.
1 x pair large power supply capacitors per channel • Signal to Noise: >98dB ‘A’-weighted
• Inputs: 1 x MM phono, , 1 x CD, 1 x tuner, 2 x auxilliary
• 24bit/96kHz Asynchronous USB input
• 1 x auxilliary includes switchable HT bypass
• Outputs: Variable RCA Pre-out, Fixed RCA tape/line out • 12V Trigger in/out
• Full function remote with CD player control
• Freq Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz • THD: <0.014% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 440mm x 100mm x 400mm • Weight: 13kg