Krix Hemispherix In Ceiling Speaker is optimised to provide controlled, accurate performance in a compact enclosure.
Utilising a 100mm (4”) bass driver with a 25mm (1”) dome tweeter, the enclosed design maximises and controls bass response while keeping out dust and other ceiling inhabitants.
The Hemispherix can be used as side and rear surrounds in a conventional 5.1 or 7.1 configuration, or as ceiling effect speakers in a Dolby® Atmos™ setup.
Its uniform coverage is also well suited to 2 channel stereo and background music appications where the listening area is not confined to a specific part of the room. For example, hallways, dining rooms, office spaces, bedrooms and multipurpose rooms.
- All in-ceiling models come with a Krix limited lifetime warranty
- Power Handling: 20 – 100 Watts RMS Recommended Amplifier Power
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (min.4.2 Ohms)
- Cut Out Diameter: 207 mm Mounting Depth: 145 mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre