Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Elac - Debut 2.0 A4.2 - Atmos Speaker
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
Adds a whole new dimension in entertainment.
Dolby Atmos technology expands the sonic landscape, creating a true 3-D space that you’ve got to hear to believe. With Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receivers and processors, simply add the Debut A4.2 to the top of your bookshelf or floorstanding speakers to achieve dimensionality that puts you in the middle of the music and the action.
- Speaker type: Coaxial, sealed
- Tweeter: 1 x 0.5-inch polymer dome
- Woofer: 1 x 4-inch woven aramid-fiber cone
- Crossover frequency: 5,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 180 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 to 80 wpc
- Nominal/peak power handling: 50 / 80 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω; minimum 5.1 Ω
- Binding posts: 5-way metal
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Cabinet finishes: Black Ash vinyl
- Height: 4.92 in / 125 mm
- Width: 7.09 in / 180 mm
- Depth: 9.21 in / 234 mm
- Net weight (each): 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg