Want a powered subwoofer that will give your speakers a kick. The Elac S10 features simple set up, there’s plenty of power to deliver rock-solid low frequencies that make your favorite music and soundtracks come alive with the weight and presence of a live performance.
A custom 10-inch long-throw driver provides the quality and quantity of bass that is fundamental to accurately reproducing today’s demanding movie soundtracks and music.
All ELAC subwoofers utilize BASH tracking amplifiers. Unlike conventional amplifiers, BASH amplifiers track the input signal and adjust the available supply voltage to a traditional Class AB amplifier. This makes the amplifier incredibly efficient but also provides the on-demand power needed for dynamic movies and music.
The subwoofer will detect when an audio signal is being sent to the amplifier and will power on. Also, to conserve energy, the subwoofer will power off after a long period of inactivity.
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex
- AMPLIFIER TYPE BASH—Tracker
- MAXIMUM AMPLIFIER POWER 200 Watts peak / 100 Watts RMS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 35 to 150 Hz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 50 to 150 Hz
- DRIVER 10-inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION .5 Watts
- CABINET CARB2 rated MDF
- CABINET FINISH Black brushed vinyl
- PORT Dual flared
- INPUTS LFE RCA
- WIDTH 13.5 in / 343 mm
- HEIGHT 13.5 in / 343 mm
- DEPTH 13.5 in / 343 mm