If you love your two channel sound then the Debut F5 could be an obvious choice for you. You can add a Debut powered subwoofer and you have a serious, full-range system that delivers sound that will fill your room.
Two horizontal braces strengthen and stiffen the cabinet, helping minimize unwanted vibrations that can discolor music or movie content. The tweeter and top midrange/ woofer are isolated from the rest of the cabinet.
Both the tweeter and midrange/bass drivers have been custom-designed by Andrew Jones to deliver an exceptional audio experience that can’t be delivered with typical off-the-shelf parts.
Woven aramid fiber offers a superior stiffness-to-weight ratio and damping over common polypropylene or paper cones. The added strength allows more flexibility in design to achieve a smoother, extended frequency response.
A custom-designed tweeter waveguide with a deep spheroid profile is utilized to improve directivity control and shield the tweeter wavefront from cabinet diffraction.
A custom eight-element crossover with audio-grade components is implemented to ensure smooth transition between the drivers.
- SPEAKER TYPE 2.5-way, bass reflex
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 42 to 20,000 Hz
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 6 Ω
- SENSITIVITY 87 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES 250 Hz / 3,000 Hz
- MAXIMUM POWER INPUT 140 Watts
- TWEETER 1-inch cloth dome
- MIDRANGE/WOOFER & WOOFERS 3 x 5.25-inch woven aramid-fiber cones with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- CABINET CARB2 rated MDF
- CABINET FINISH Black brushed vinyl
- PORTS 3 x dual flared
- BINDING POSTS 5-way metal
- WIDTH 7.87 in / 200 mm
- HEIGHT 38 in / 965 mm
- DEPTH 8.75 in / 222 mm