A centre Channel speaker is the focal point of any system, the Elac C5 Centre Channel speaker will not disappoint.
The Debut C5 paints a majestic sonic picture to make movie soundtracks and music come alive with a realism ordinarily reserved for systems costing significantly more.
Fittted with two vertical braces strengthen and stiffen the cabinet, helping minimize unwanted vibrations that can discolor music or movie content.
Using both the tweeter and two bass drivers have been custom designed by Andrew Jones to deliver an exceptional audio experience that can’t be delivered with typical
Woven aramid fiber offers a superior stiffness-to-weight ratio and damping over common polypropylene or paper cones. The added strength allows more flexibility in design to achieve a smoother, extended frequency response.
A custom-designed tweeter waveguide with a deep spheroid profile is utilized to improve directivity control and shield the tweeter wavefront from cabinet diffraction.
A custom six-element crossover with audio-grade components is implemented to ensure smooth transition between the drivers.
- SPEAKER TYPE 2-way, bass reflex
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 48 to 20,000 Hz
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 6 Ω
- SENSITIVITY 87 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 3,000 Hz
- MAXIMUM POWER INPUT 120 Watts
- TWEETER 1-inch cloth dome
- WOOFERS 2 x 5.25-inch woven aramidfiber cones with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- CABINET CARB2 rated MDF
- CABINET FINISH Black brushed vinyl
- PORTS 2 x dual flared
- BINDING POSTS 5-way metal
- WIDTH 18.75 in / 476 mm
- HEIGHT 7.87 in / 200 mm
- DEPTH 8.75 in / 222 mm