Cambridge Audio - Azur 851W - Flagship Power Amplifier
Every serious stereo owner loves a big power amp and the Cambridge Audio Azur 851W is just that, big, bold and very capable for not a lot of money. 200 watts into 8 Ohms stereo mode is serious power, enough to fill the largest of living rooms with top notch sound and still have power to spare.
For those with even bigger plans, the 851W is usable in a mono bridged configuration with each amplifier delivering 500 watts. combining a true audiophile transformer that will operate without distortion and with no buzz, interference or hum, you will be getting a large as life true musical performer that will cover every genre with ease.
- Barely measurable distortion – total harmonic distortion <0.00045% @1KHz, <0.000057% @20kHz, signal-noise (unweighted) <110dBr, <90dBU
- Innovative solid state volume control – retains analogue audio signal purity and precisions even at low levels
- 8 inputs including 3 XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced switchable
- Cambridge Audio's Terrapin impedance buffering modules – separating amplifier and signal impedance
- Flexible and configurable trigger/IR outputs and control bus for connection to power amp
- All-metal chassis - this combines massive structural rigidity, careful damping and control of acoustic resonance
- Remote Control – Compatible with the entire 851 range