Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Cambridge Audio - Azur 851A - Flagship Integrated Amplifier
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
The Cambridge Audio 851A is a powerful 120 watt stereo amplifier, built without compromise. Powered by not one, but two large custom-designed toroidal transformers that perform to stringent standards, with no hum or interference to spoil the audio experience. Offering 10 source inputs, the 851A can accommodate virtually every connection requirement. With this much power on tap you have a great range of speakers to choose from, you can be assured bass will be deep and powerful and the vital midrange that covers the human voice will flow with every drop of detail.
- Power output 120W RMS into 8 Ohms 200W RMS into 4 Ohms
- THD (unweighted)< 0.001% 1 kHz at 80% of rated power 0.01% 20 Hz - 20 kHz at 80% of rated power
- Audio inputs 2 x balanced XLR
8 x RCA inputs
- Audio outputs Preamp output Record output
- Frequency response 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Input impedance Inputs 1 and 2 (balanced) 20 kOhm
Inputs 1-7 unbalanced 20 kOhm Rec Input 20 kOhm
- Power amp damping factor> 110 at 1 kHz
- Max power consumption 800 W
- Min power consumption Active (no signal) 70W
- Standby power consumptionStandby <0.5W
- Tone control Shelving type Max bass boost/cut +/- 10 dB at 10 Hz Max treble boost/cut +/- 7.5 dB at 20 kHz
- Colour Silver or black
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 430 x 115 x 385mm (16.9 x 4.5 x 15.2”)
- Weight 15.0Kg (33lbs)