Step into a world where quality sound meets exceptional service. We're not just selling audio equipment; we're enhancing your lifestyle.
Bowers & Wilkins - 684 S2 - Floor Standing Speakers
Lightning Fast Free Delivery*
Don't wait to start your audio adventure. With our lightning-fast delivery, your new high-fidelity audio equipment will be at your doorstep before you know it.
Check Out Our Thousands Of Reviews
Our services hit the high notes, but don't just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the rave reviews from our chorus of happy customers. They've heard the difference, and you can too.
Bowers & Wilkins 684's S2 Floorstanding speakers will give you room-filling sound without a room-filling speaker cabinet. Slimmer than ever before, the 684 offers an amazing combination of serious floorstander power, spectacular audio performance and unbeatable value thanks to its new and vastly improved bass/midrange drivers and the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter.
Switching to 5-inch drivers from the previous 6.5-inch designs means the new 684 is significantly slimmer than its predecessor, yet Bowers & Wilkins engineers have still improved its audio performance. The two Kevlar®-cone drivers now feature smaller voice coils to increase sensitivity. The 5-inch drivers now also feature Anti-Resonance Plugs that improve the behaviour of the voice coil and smooth response, a technology taken from our high-end speakers. The result is a breathtaking performance from a modestly proportioned loudspeaker.
- 2-Way Floorstanding Speakers
- 1 x ø25mm (1") aluminium dome high-frequency
- 2 x ø130mm (5") woven Kevlar® fibre cone bass/midrange
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83v/1 metre)
- Frequency Response: 72Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Frequency Range: -6dB @ 45Hz and 50kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 4.0 ohms)
- Recommended Amplifier: 25W - 150W into 8 ohms on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 920mm x 160mm x 234mm
- Net Weight: 14.2kg
- Finishes: Black Ash, White